This is the fourth edition of Nofont.com. I launched the ﬁrst version back in
This is the brand new restart.
Nofont.com is powered by the Plain Text/Markdown based publishing platform Skrivr that I built together with Jaan Orvet.
All the micro-typographic details is automatically handled by the OpenTypography framework that I’ve built for improved web typography and readability.
- Alygreya by Juan Pablo del Peral
- I’ve chosen Alegreys for it’s very high readability and its unique character. It also has decent support for ligatures and small caps.
- Noeud by Ellmer Stefan
- In my view this is the perfect drop cap typeface; it’s very strict and restrained but still very ornamental, expressive and humanist.
The Noeud font isn’t released publicly yet but I have got the permission from Ellmer to use it on the site.
- Typeplate by @gryghostvisuals and @zakkain
- Typeplate is a typographic starter kit. Typeplate deﬁne proper markup with extensible styling for common typographic patterns. It’s a stripped-down Sass or css library of your choosing primarily concerned with the appropriate technical implementation of design patterns not how they look.
- Horunge.js by David Paulsson
- Prevent typographic orphans. Horunge is the Swedish equivalent for orphans when we’re talking typography. Supports commonjs, amd or browser globals.
- Hyphenator.js – by Mathias Nater