One day, one person, one city.
A series of short ﬁlms about people around the world during the Covid-
I’ve started a short ﬁlm project and are asking for your help!
I want to document how peoples days look like during the Covid-
It can be just you, or it can include your parents, partner, children, family, best friend, pet what or whom ever you spend your day with during the Covid-
The short ﬁlms will be released on my Instagram as
What to ﬁlm?
Feel free to ﬁlm anything you want as long as it portrays what you are doing during that day of isolation. You can use any type of camera; your phone, an old digital camera or a professional camera. Use what you have! :-)
There are only a few things that I ask you to include in your ﬁlmed material:
- Preparation and eating one meal (breakfast, lunch or dinner).
- Your way to work and some short clips from your workday.
- One thing that is now hard to do that you used to do.
- One thing that you do to make your day easier or happier.
- One ﬁlmed portrait each of the persons (or pets) you spend your day with. See example below.
Please don’t edit, cut or change your ﬁlmed material. Send me the raw footage so I can edit it. Use WeTransfer.com and send your ﬁlmed material to me at email@example.com.
Examples of portraits